EOD clearance teams
- We can help you arrange specialist Demining Liability insurance to cover all risks to include CGL insurance, Workers Compensation, Public, Employers and Products Liability, Auto Liability, and Professional Indemnity covering defective workmanship and failure to clear.
- Cover is rated for your profession – demining operatives, dog handlers, education staff, mechanics, paramedics, survey officers and clerical staff
- Personal Accident insurance – to cover death or Temporary Total
- Disablement or Permanent Total Disablement as a result of an accident or act of war or terrorism.
- Medical cover to include illness, accident or act of war or terrorism including medical evacuation, repatriation and follow home cover as a result of illness, accident or act of war or terrorism
- Kidnap and Ransom insurance – essential for directly employed staff travelling to known kidnap areas
- Political Relocation, Evacuation and Repatriation cover due to civil unrest in the countries you are operating in
The best de-mining insurance cover for your company
You need to make sure that your policies cover the immediate risks associated with your potentially hazardous occupation, as well as the more general risks that accompany you working in high-risk territories.
The policies we can help you arrange will be able to cover unexploded ordnance or landmine clearance in post-conflict zones anywhere in the world.
We already cover companies like yours so get in touch to see why they use us.